Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end – or they are provided as separate files and their exact position in the text is clearly stated.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines OR the author(s) committs to adapting it upon acceptance.
- All authors involved in the article accept that after 5 year it we be released under Creative Commons BY-ShareAlike license.
Copyrights are transferred for five years starting publication date from the author(s) to the Publisher. After this period, the content is released under a Creative Commons licence (Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This website only uses technical cookies. No information or data is gathered for trasferred to other parties, including the publisher and the journal board.